Friday, July 08, 2016

BLACK PEOPLE! ARE YOU LISTENING!!!? NOW’S THE TIME TO FIGHT, NOT WHEN OUR CHILDREN ARE LYING IN THE STREET - AND PRIOR TO THE CONVENTION IS OUR LAST CHANCE

Beneath the Spin * Eric L. Wattree

BLACK PEOPLE!  ARE YOU LISTENING!!!?  NOW’S THE TIME TO FIGHT, NOT WHEN OUR CHILDREN ARE LYING IN THE STREET - AND PRIOR TO THE CONVENTION IS OUR LAST CHANCE

Dennis,
.
I’m converting the thrust of your comment to me into an article. I hope you don’t mind, but I truly admire the mature and thoughtful way that you’ve approached this issue.
.
I want to thank you for the compliment, but I reject your assessment of yourself out of hand. We often make the mistake of thinking that intelligence is having the ability to do advanced math, or write the great American novel, but that’s not intelligence at all; those are skills. I offer up Dr. Ben Carson as a perfect example of my point. While it is alleged that he is a brilliant brain surgeon, he has demonstrated without a doubt that once he leaves the operating room, he can’t think his way out of a paper bag.  And I know many attorneys who are the same way. I did legal research and wrote legal briefs as a private contractor for several attorneys for over 20 years, and many of them used to call ME for legal advice. And if you can believe it, Michele Bachmann is a tax attorney, and I know high school students who can think her under the table.
.
You, on the other hand, are fully aware of what’s going on around you politically, and you have the maturity, insight, and common sense not to engage in the knee-jerk reaction of cognitive dissonance, frustration, and anger toward those who have a different take on our current political environment than yourself. Instead, you question, and seek out objective truth.  That’s my definition of intelligence, and it’s a joy to interact with a person of your caliber
.
You asked, “Isn 't the simplest conclusion that the root cause of this [criticism toward Hillary Clinton] political? And that all this stuff about character or trustworthiness merely a cover and effective way to slander?”
.
The answer is, no it isn’t. Please take the time to read the link below (that’s been fully documented) and then get back with me and tell me what you think. I will value your opinion, because I trust the quality of your mind and your objectivity. While I seriously doubt the position you’ve taken due to the facts in the public record, maybe there’s some things that I haven’t considered in this matter.  So I promise, whatever your response, I’ll give it serious consideration. 
.
And I want to assure you that I’m under no illusion that I’m speaking down to you from Mt. Olympus. I’ve long since recognize that I corner the market on neither knowledge, wisdom, nor intellect, so I don’t think my opinion has any more intrinsic value than yours. In discussions such as this, individuals are meaningless. It is truth that is lofty and holds the weight. So I promise to give truth priority over ideology, and I'll never try to bend truth into a more comfortable fit for my delusions of reality - and we all have them.  So in this discussion I intend to follow truth wherever it leads, and regardless to whose ox it gores.
.
And in that regard, I want to admit to being a Bernie Sanders supporter, but I’m not a Bernie Sanders cultist - I have much too much ego for that - I’m my own hero, not Bernie.  So while I do support Bernie, my motives have absolutely nothing to do with him as an individual.  In other words,  I’m not against Hillary because I support Bernie; I support Bernie because I’m against Hillary - passionately against Hillary
.
I'm motivated by the fact that after what the Clintons have done to the Black community, somebody in the community needs to speak out against this woman, and since so many in the Black community are still mesmerized by Bill’s “first Black president” myth, it’s not happening - even the Black Congressional Caucus seems to remain bamboozled - so I decided I would do it myself.
.
So again, please read the link below and give me your thoughts. I’d appreciated it.

.
Eric L. Wattree
http://wattree.blogspot.com/
Ewattree@Gmail.com
Citizens Against Reckless Middle-Class Abuse (CARMA)
.
Religious bigotry: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does. 

Sphere: Related Content