Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HILLARY--DIGGING UP DELIGATES IN DESPERATION

JUST BEFORE I STUMBBLED UPON THIS VIDEO I HAD JUST WRITTEN A RESPONSE TO A FRIEND'S EMAIL. I SAID THE FOLLOWING:
*
First, I don't accept the position that either Hillary or Obama are bigots. And I doubt very seriously that the writer can produce any evidence that the "race card" is being played by the Obama camp. Yes, Hillary has been an activist all of her life, but I notice there's a glaringly conspicuous omission in the the writer's recitation of Hillary's resume--when she was working for Barry Goldwater during the time that MLK was marching on Washington.
*
No, I don't think Hillary's a racist, but neither is she the angel of mercy. Hillary is a hard-nosed politician, and an extremely ambitious and driven women. And like most hard-nosed politicians, she's also a chameleon, as she's clearly demonstrated in the past week. She'll do absolutely anything to further her political goals--including taking credit for her husband's presidency when it's to her advantage, and distancing herself from it when it's a political liability. In fact, she'd probably still be a Republican if she hadn't calculated that it would be next to impossible for a woman to become president in the Republican Party. I think she put her finger to the wind, saw which way it was blowing, and did a coldhearted calculation of which party would benefit her the most.
*
As for her "experience", and kind of president she would be, I think we're getting a preview of that during this election--she's mismanaged her budget, her campaign is highly unorganized and in a state of disarray, she's shown very bad judgement, an inability to see beyond what she wants to see, and she gets flustered and angry under pressure.
*
Sounds like presidential material to me.
*
WELL, I GUESS I CAN REST MY CASE--NOW SHE'S DIGGING UP DELIGATES FROM THE GRAVE.

Eric L. Wattree
wattree.blogspot.com

Sphere: Related Content