Tuesday, September 26, 2017

MICHELLE OBAMA IS JUST WHAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDS RIGHT NOW

Beneath the Spin * Eric L. Wattree

MICHELLE OBAMA IS JUST WHAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDS RIGHT NOW
.

.
Michelle Obama is an intelligent, down-to-Earth, and highly competent woman - what we in the Black community call a “Sister-girl” - so being President of the United States would be a piece of cake for her. While she would be every bit as competent as Barack - don’t forget, she used to be Barack’s mentor - but she wouldn’t be as easygoing.  The Republican Party would have their hands all the way full, because every time they’d say something stupid, they’d get some blowback. She’d give them the kind of tongue lashing that they wouldn’t want to see on the evening news. So they would think very carefully before they shot off their mouths. 
.
I know these things for a fact, because I was married to a “sister-girl” for 34 years. Even though I had more education, when she died she was making $37,000 a year more than I was. One tax man joked with me and said, “I know you shame.”  But I wasn’t ashamed at all, I was proud. That woman was responsible for everything I do today.  And America would be proud of Michelle, because I’m sure that she played the very same role in Barack’ life.  She would bring us love, admiration, and pride, not only here at home, but abroad.  Because very few people like to mess around with sister-girls.  They’re not the kind of women who will whimper as they’re being abused. While they can be very sweet, very beautiful, and extremely feminine, they will look a man dead in the eye, and tell him, “Bring it on, homeboy!”  And they’d mean it, from the very depths of their soul.
.
This one’s for you, baby.  Rest in peace.  I got this.  
.

.
DRAFT MICHELLE OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT
.
Eric L. Wattree
.
Religious bigotry: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does.

Sphere: Related Content