Monday, January 22, 2018

THE BRAINWASHING OF BLACK AMERICA

Beneath the Spin * Eric L. Wattree

DWIGHT:
.
"
Why even address another’s faith? Just tell me why. How do you benefit from that? What are you afraid of? Are you feeling lonely in your non- belief? Are you trying to persuade others to not believe. Do you need validation of your non- belief?”
.
WATTREE:
.
Dwight, the answer to your question is simple.  People like myself speak out against organized religion because religious fanatics are always trying to shove their religious beliefs down everybody else's throats. If they'd simply believe whatever it is that they believe and shut up about it there would be nothing to discuss, but they want to take THEIR beliefs and turn them into laws to try to force EVERYBODY to follow what they've chosen to believe, like the prohibition against abortion and gay marriage, for example. If they're against homosexuality (even though God made gays too), they should just refrain from kissing anybody of the same sex and let that be that.  But that's not good enough for them, they want to pass laws denying gay people the very same rights that they enjoy, yet, they're perfectly alright with child molestation - as long as it's done in the name of the Lord.  In addition, many of their religious traditions have served to denigrate Black people and hold them down over the centuries. So when these Bible thumpers show up and start proselytizing as though everybody else is out of touch with reality, many people don't appreciate it, so they get in their arrogant asses about it, but not nearly enough. That's why I posted what I did. Now, does that answer your question, Dwight?
.
God has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Religion is the "word of man," not God. So anyone who chooses to believe in walking dead men and talking snakes over the common sense that was bestowed upon them by nature (God), has chosen to give the word of man priority over God.
.
God is whatever force, entity, or process that’s responsible for what we refer to as existence, so if we exist, God exists, regardless of whether God is a he, she, or it - period. So the mere fact that we’re here to question God’s existence, proves God’s existence. But let me assure you, he has absolutely nothing to do with the bullshit we're being fed by man. That's why the only people who are prospering in this country are the super-rich, and preachers, and the poor, middle class, and followers are struggling to survive.
.
GAVIN
.
“In Buddhism the only sin is discouraging one from having faith which instills cultural tolerance. We are not allowed to share our practice with our children because it would not be sincere if they came to Buddhism out of nepotism instead of from self-enlightenment. This promotes the search for the true aspects of reality. Your understanding of God in this post is equivocal to the Buddhist perception, too. I marched in the Gay Parade with the leader of LA Atheist Society and we concurred Buddhism and Atheism are not mutually exclusive of one another save for Atheist believe death is the end of road but life has unlimited possibilities with no religious confinements...Buddhists believe our life force returns to the universe because energy cannot be created nor destroyed... APA cites religion is the cause and effect of misery, depression, substance abuse and serial killings...however, philosophy is the greatest source of true happiness...”
.
WATTREE:
.
Gavin, that makes perfect sense. It sounds like Buddhism is based on common sense, rather than nonsense.  I like that, even though I could never become a part of any kind of religious knitting circle - Buddhist, or any other kind. I'm also like that politically. I follow truth, not people. That causes me to avoid all "isms" of any and every kind. That turns a lot of people off because they tend to want to join "teams" - "Our team against their team." But I only recognize one team, the only team with a focus, philosophy, and membership that I can depend on, and that's MY team. So the one and only "ism" that I'm into is Wattree-ism.

THE GOSPEL OF WATTREEISM 
.
MY BIBLE IS ONLY ONE PAGE LONG, AND HAS ONLY THREE COMMANDMENTS
.

1). LIVE THE BEST LIFE YOU CAN.
2). HELP OTHERS WHENEVER YOU CAN.
AND
3). MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.
.

FREDERICK DOUGLASS ON PREJUDICE IN THE CHURCH
.
In a 1841 speech, Frederick Douglass said he was in church and witnessed a young Christian White woman go into a trance. When she came out of it she claimed to have visited Heaven.  When she was asked were there any Black people there, she hesitated, and then said, “I don’t know.  I didn’t go into the kitchen.”
.
THE CONVERSION
.
"Come here nigga and let me teach yo crazy, animal ass about the Lord. The first thing you got to learn is to Love thy Neighbor . . . especially me."
.
"Yes sir, Massa. Why would anybody not love you, Sir? You so good to me, Massa. Anybody don't love you needs to have dey ass beat real good, Massa."
.
"Shut up, nigga. I'm talkin'."
.
"Listen, you been blessed already, and you don't even know the Lord. The Lord made it where you don't have to worry 'bout a thing. I feed you, I put clothes on yo nasty ass, and I give you a shed to sleep in, and all you have to do is whatever the hell I tell you to. Do you know how blessed you are?"
.
"Oh, indeed I do, Massa. You take good care of me. I's so happy."
.
"Now, listen real good 'cause dis impotant. God said, thou shalt not steal from me, thou shalt not kill (unless I tell you to), thou shalt not stick another coon's wife (unless we tryin' to make some mo niggas), and nigga, whatever you do, thou shalt not even look like you want to stick a white woman, or we gon lynch yo black ass. You here me, nigga?"
.
"Oh yes, Massa. We know dat! But Massa, I thought you said thou shalt not kill?"
.
"Dat means people, fool - real people!  Dat don't go for niggas. God wants us to keep you in yo place."
.
"Dat's right, Massa. We sho gotta keep niggas in dey place. No tellin' what a happen if we let dese niggas git loose. God so smart."
.
"I said shut up, nigga, and listen to the word."
.
"The next thing you got to learn is, whatever happens on this plantation is God's will bein' done. And if you listen to me, you'll get to live like I do when you die and go to Heaven."
.
"Live like you, massa? A nigga ain't got no business livin' dat good. What a Po nigga like me gon do with all this? You know I ain't got sense enough to run nothin' like this."
.
"Just shut up, nigga!" When you dead you gon get some sense - the lord gon give it to you. The Lord can do anything, even give sense to a nigga. And he gon give you all the other niggas you gon need to help you in the fields, too."
.
"Massa, you so good to me! Thank you for tellin' me all dis. I'm gon be a good nigga - the best nigga you ever seened. Look, I'm gon pray for you right now, and thank the Lord for givin' me so good a massa."
.
"Shut up and get up off your knees, ya dumb nigga! The fields need tendin'! You pray to the Lord on your own time. God don't won't you talkin' to him when you s'pose to be workin'."
.
"A couse, Massa. What I been thinkin'? I's so dumb. I don't know why you put up with me, Sir."
.
"How many times I got to tell you to shut the hell up, nigga?"
.
"Yes Sir, I's a shuttin', Massa. I's a shuttin', right now."
.
"Now get yo ass out there in that field and let's get some work done around here . . . Oh, and Toby, have yo woman meet me in the barn. I need to tell her 'bout the Lord too."
.
"Yes sir, Massa."
.
"And another thing, Toby, if my momma come a lookin', tell her I'm playin' in my tree house."
.
"Why you gon go fibbin' to yo momma, Mr. Tommy? She knows you like to sit wit Lou Ann."
.
"Just shut up, nigga, and do what I said! And tell Lou Ann to wear that pretty dress I like, cause we gon be talkin' 'bout the Lord, so it's gon be like chuch."
.
"Yes Sir, Mr. Tommy." . . . "Whaaaaaaat a friend we have in Jeeeeesus . . ."

.
PORTRAIT OF A BLACK IDIOT OF GOD
.

.
.
WHITE SUPREMACY


.

"ONE NATION UNDER GOD,

WITH LIBERTY, AND JUSTICE,

FOR ALL."
Hmmmmm, No Shit!!!?
.
FAITH
(F) Following (A) Absolute (I)Ignorance (T) To (H) Hell

Eric L. Wattree
Http://wattree.blogspot.com
Ewattree@gmail.com
.
Religious bigotry: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does.

Sphere: Related Content