Thursday, October 16, 2014

Speak To Minds Yet Unborn

Beneath the Spin * Eric L. Wattree

 Speak To Minds Yet Unborn
. 
When I was 13, Ralph Waldo Emerson reached across time to grab my young mind and changed my life forever. That is my ambition - not to gather wealth and fame by telling my contemporaries what they want to hear, but to help minds yet unborn to gain wisdom through seeing my world, and my time, through my eyes. Injustice should be made to pay dividends.
                                       -Eric L. Wattree
*
 It is easy in the world to live after the world’s opinion, and it is easy in solitude to live after one’s own; but the great man is he who, in the midst of the crowd, keeps with perfect sweetness, the independence of solitude.
                                                 -Ralph Waldo Emerson
.
Thank you, Ralph.
.
Eric L. Wattree
http://wattree.blogspot.com/
Ewattree@Gmail.com
Citizens Against Reckless Middle-Class Abuse (CARMA)
.
Religious bigotry: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does.

Sphere: Related Content