Saturday, January 06, 2018

A MESSAGE TO BLACK PEOPLE - STAND YOUR GROUND

Beneath the Spin*Eric L. Wattree

A MESSAGE TO BLACK PEOPLE - STAND YOUR GROUND

JOURNALIST ARI NOONAN:
.
Like many lefties Eric, you are angry before you awaken. You rage throughout a day because a person disagrees with you? Why not be the rare leftist who will debate one with whom he disagrees? Why do I believe you are not happy? Because I never have read anything happy or uplifting from you...going back perhaps 15 years.  Further, as any grammar school students knows, white is not capitalized and neither is black. you see Eric, an angry non-thinker is merely an angry non-thinker regardless of his meaningless race.
.
WATTREE:
.
Ari, I told you previously, you're incapable of understanding how I think, because you're a petty and unoriginal thinker. If I capitalized the word "while" it was a mere typo, and as for the words "Black" and "White," I always capitalize those words as a personal preference, just like many Jews spell God "G-D". Do you have a problem with that? I don't think so, because I've seen you do it many times. So why try to nitpick me for my choice to capitalize the words "Black" and "White" while at the same time feeling perfectly free to misspell the word "God"? That speaks volumes regarding your arrogant sense of entitlement, so I have absolutely no intention of allowing either you, or White convention, to dictate what I decide is best for me. So I spell the word "Black" the way I decide is the correct way to spell it, not you. Do you spell “Jew” with a small “j”? I don’t think so.  Thus, from my perspective, “Black” deserves a Capital “B” as well, because it speaks of a people of great significance.
.
And don't think for a minute that it's been lost on me exactly WHY you've descended to criticizing spelling and typos. You've obviously long since recognized that you can't possibly compete with me intellectually, so you've sank to the weak-minded tactic of obfuscation. Your behavior is completely consistent with that of a typical defeated intellect, which goes from presumptuous ridicule, to defensive hostility, to desperate name calling, and that's exactly what your behavior and/or remarks reflect here.
.
So let me assure you, Ari, in spite of the fact that you consider me “an angry Black man,” I've already considered every thought you think, because  I've prepared all of my life to defeat the arrogance of racist presumption. Due to your mindset you consider any Black man angry who doesn’t look down at his feet when he’s talking to you, but not here, Ari. I believe in confronting the presumption of superiority and setting the record straight. If you presume to be superior, you’re gonna have to prove that to me, because I’m not gonna take your word for it, nor am I gonna afford you the comfort of indulging your delusion.
.
Most Black people are fully aware that people like yourself are living in a delusion, but like when dealing with children, they just give you a pass. They take the position of, “What the hell - let the White boy think what he likes.”  But not me. I’m not gonna give you that satisfaction.   It is my philosophy that when you feel like you want to kill an arrogant White boy due to his stupidity, you don't shoot him, or stab him, that's far too compassionate.  A much better way of inflicting pain upon him is to clearly demonstrate that you're his intellectual superior. That way he dies a thousand deaths, and I don't have to go to jail for indulging my favorite pastime.
.
That's why formerly presumptuous bigots hate Barack Obama so desperately, because every time they hear his name, or see his face, they're confronted with the fact that they're intellectually inferior to a "coon."  That causes them to die every time they think about him. So in response to your claim that I'm angry, I'd like to assure you that I'm not angry in the least. On the contrary, I'm having the time of my life, because I'm a Black man who gets to slaughter a racist bigot every single day of my life. That's the ultimate reward, so why should I be angry?  One the other hand, you're indulging in projection. Ari.  Thus, it is YOU who is angry, not me, because I don’t have a delusion to defend. 
.
People like yourself are so predictable that as a direct result of the effort I’ve put into my own self-development I get to wake up every morning knowing that at some point during the day I’m gonna to be afforded the opportunity to destroy some bigot’s delusion of grandeur.  So why should I be angry?  I’m in Heaven.  It’s all chitlins and gravy for me.
.
So please don’t concern yourself with my happiness, because I’m doing just fine. Your time and effort would be put to far better use if you devoted yourself to resolving your delusions grandeur, and contemplating your false sense of entitlement.
.
And by the way, Ari, you asked why are 'lefties' afraid of an honest debate?  The answer to your question is very simple - THERE IS NO DEBATE.
.
Now you have a wonderful day, Ari . . .  if you can.
.
Eric L. Wattree
http://wattree.blogspot.com/
Ewattree@Gmail.com
Citizens Against Reckless Middle-Class Abuse (CARMA)
.
Religious bigotry: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does.

Sphere: Related Content