Wednesday, July 24, 2019

THE 'GODOLOGISTS'

Beneath the Spin*Eric L. Wattree

EXCELLENCE IS THE KEY TO BLACK EQUALITY
.
THE 'GODOLOGISTS'
.
I was raised in the church, and I’m a firm believer in God. I pray before every meal, and every night before I go to bed. But I’ve got to be honest – I can’t stand preachers. The reason for that is simple - I consider preachers to be arrogant, self-absorbed lunatics who think they’re superior to others. Their attitude is, you’re not good enough for God to speak to directly, "so he anointed me to tell you what’s on his mind."
.
I have a very simple response to that kind of idiocy, and preachers are so accustomed to people buying into their "Man of God" farce that it catches them completely off-guard every time. In spite of all the Hell and brimstone they preach from the pulpit, it renders them completely speechless when you strip them of their "Godly" vestments and speak to them like you would any other man. So, I ask them, who the hell are you!!!? - and how did God choose you to be of such superior character that he needs you to communicate for him? It certainly couldn't be due to your intelligence, because if you think I'm a big enough fool to believe you speak for God, you don't have any. And one other thing - why can’t God speak to me directly like he’s supposedly speaking to you? You can't answer that, can you?  So, you get your mindless, Voodoo-worshiping ass out of my face - and the next time you have lunch with God, you tell him what I told you.

A MAN OF GOD
.

.
So the minute I hear the title “Reverend”, "Pastor", or "Minister", it turns me all the way off, because it immediately tells me two things – first, I’m in the presence of a fool who hears voices in his head that tells him that he’s superior me, and secondly, he thinks I’m stupid, in spite of the fact that he's the one who believes in talkin' snakes. So, whenever I'm forced to engage such people, I always suggest that they go and consult a good psychiatrist.
.
It took me a long time to come to terms with where I am today, because I'd been so thoroughly indoctrinated in religious nonsense as a child that I was
convinced that accepting the truth - that what I'd been taught in Sunday School came right out of Mother Goose -  would cause my condemnation. But even as a kid I suspected it was a bunch of nonsense, because God blessed us with far too much common sense to believe in talkin' snakes. So like most people, I wanted to stay on the safe side, because I was afraid if I admitted out loud that what the preacher was screamin' every Sunday was a bunch of nonsense, the Bogeyman might come and drag me off to Hell.
.
That's how preachers hook you, with that "faith" thing - "If you ever take the time to even think about what I'm telling you, you're gonna make God mad at you". You see, preachers insist on blind faith because they know that common sense is the enemy of all religious nonsense. But eventually I got beyond that, and I began to recognize that  there’s no such thing as a “Godologist”, and anyone who claimed to be one was either an idiot, or an arrogant and delusional fraud. If Donald Trump hadn't been born rich, he probably would have been one, that's why the Evangelicals love him so much, they see themselves in him - a holy bigot.
.
Preachers are simply tools of the establishment. They specialize in putting the words of both the establishment, and their own words, in God’s mouth – that’s why preachers are always richer than their “flock” (God said, give me

your money).  It’s also why every political establishment has its own religion – there’s over 4200 of them. If God had anything to do with any one of them, there’d only be one – and religion wouldn’t be the most evil force on Earth, and at the root of 99% of all hatred, murder, mayhem, and wars suffered by humanity. Look at the atrocities the state of Israel is committing against the Palestinians in the name of God - and in spite of everything the Jews went through under Hitler!!! But none of that matters, because according to their religion, God said their murder and mayhem is okay. 
.
So in a desperate attempt to avoid hating my fellow man, I try to stay as far away from these so-called “men of God” as I possibly can – and I mean ALL of them, regardless of their religion. They, literally, make me sick, with their pompous and hypocritical asses.

THE ANOINTED ONES BEHIND CLOSED DOORS


The reverend took a young member of his flock down to a basement office of the church. Once down there, he first, took her hand, and then when she didn’t resist, he started to rub her beautiful brown thighs, and said, “Now I don’t want you to get this wrong. I’m not  just trying to seduce you. This is not for me, it’s for you. I’ve been anointed by God, and I can relieve you of all your suffering and pain. God brought my eyes upon you while I was preaching from the pulpit, and I knew at that very moment that I could bring you peace, happiness, and fulfillment.
.
Then as he began to rub her heaving breasts, and freed them from the bondage of her bra, he said, just as I’ve freed your breasts, I can free your soul. Do you understand, my dear?” As the young women began to breathe more deeply in response to his lips against her nipples, she said, “Oh, yes, Reverend. I understand.” She then sucked in another breath as she began to squeeze her beast into his mouth.
.
The reverend then had her stand up, and by now his breath was also coming faster at j
HE'S NOT CRYING BECAUSE HE'S REPENTANT,
HE'S CRYING BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT.
ust the vision of this 16-year-old beauty and the anticipation of what was to come. He kissed her gently, as he unzipped her dressed and allowed it to fall to the floor to reveal the most perfectly sculptured young body that he'd ever beheld.
.
By this time he was beside himself with excitement, and he could feel his throbbing penis quivering with anticipation. This wasn’t the first time he had shared the blessing of his anointment with a member of his church, but this was different. This ravishing beauty was so young, so innocent, and so selflessly accommodating. He could tell that she was just as anxious as he to feel his manly power throbbing within her. So he laid her on the sofa and began to make mad and passionate love to her as she moaned with delight and pushed her hungry body against his thrusting penis. “Oh, thank you Jesus for bringing this luscious young angel into my sanctuary!”
.
Then at the very height of their passion, when they were both moaning to one another in tongue, he felt an unusual sensation. Then it became more intense, and before he knew it he was itching all over - his toenails were even itching. So he jumped up and asked out loud, “What’s going on here!!!?” And the young lady said, “You said you were anointed by God to relieve me of all my suffering and pain, so I thought you might be able to relieve me of these crabs. The doctor said they were resistant to medication, so I thought you might be able to help me in the name of God, and thank you, Jesus! I'm feeling better already."

.
Then, as the reverend jumped around kickin' and scratchin, the young lady casually put on her clothes and left the room. She was completely healed.
.
What, you don't believe me?  I don't know why; it's no more incredible than walking dead men and talkin' snakes. Maybe it'll take a White man to tell you the tale.

YES, YOUR PREACHER DOES IT TOO,
HE'S JUST MORE SUBTLE

Eric L. Wattree
Http://wattree.blogspot.com
Ewattree@Gmail.com
BLACK WRITERS, INTELLECTUALS, ANDINDEPENDENT THINKERS
.
Religion: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does. 

Sphere: Related Content