Monday, December 23, 2019

ORGANIZED RELIGION IS EVIL - AND TRUMP PROVES IT

Beneath the Spin*Eric L. Wattree

EXCELLENCE IS THE KEY TO BLACK EQUALITY
. 
ORGANIZED RELIGION IS EVIL
THAT’S WHY SO MANY RELIGIOUS FANATICS SUPPORT TRUMP AND OTHER DEMAGOGUES


God works in mysterious ways. So maybe God did send Trump here, but he sent him here to warn us of the gross hypocrisy that the many so-called "Godologists" have brought into our lives. Look at all the misery, murder and mayhem going on around the world in the name of religion. One man in the Middle East even cut his wife’s lips off because she had the audacity to try putting on lipstick. Such people don't bring the love and goodness of God into our lives, they bring hatred and narrow-minded idiocy into our midst.
.
Thus, organized religion is nothing short of the pure ignorance and autocratic stupidity of man trying to shove his beliefs down the throats of other men through the use of dubious ancient scriptures.  But God speaks to us through common sense, not the superstitious rantings of 3000-year-old dead men. Such men didn't know any more about God than we do - which is absolutely nothing. They were simply the Pat Robertsons of their time.
.
You don’t have to be a part of a religious cult to love and worship God, so while I’m a firm believer in God, I have neither the superstitious nature, inclination, nor the desire to embrace any form of religious Voodoo. Through the simple use of the common sense that God bestowed upon me, it has always been clear to me that Jesus didn't die for our sins. Jesus died because he was stabbed, just like any other human being would. Case closed.
.
And not only that, why would God send his "only begotten son" through all that suffering? He's God - he could have simply forgiven us for our sins without sending his son through all that unnecessary suffering and mayhem, wouldn't you? So it sounds to me like the followers of Jesus had to come up with a justification for how the man they claimed was the son of God could be killed. So they waited 7 days, and then when nobody was looking, they stole his body from the tomb and claimed he got up and walked away (they must've been Republicans). Now, that makes much more sense, doesn't it? So don't be idiotic enough to buy into all the Voodoo. It'll only keep you blind and broke, while your preacher rides around in a Cadillac.
.
I was raised in church, and even as a child I didn’t like the gross hypocrisy I saw there. Some of the most evil and self-righteous people I've ever met I met in church. These people weren't interested in bringing the love of God into my life, they were control freaks, so they were more interested in trying to tell me how to live my life. And to accomplish that goal they tried to insult my intelligence with ridiculous stories of walking dead men and talking snakes to scare me into compliance. They should have simply been content to teach me to respect the wisdom of Jesus (which I do), instead of trying to convince me that he was a superhuman being who could walk on water, which is pure nonsense. So when it comes to religion I’ve been there, and done that, and I came away highly insulted by the experience. 

.
While I'm the product of one of the most religious families I know, and I'm extremely spiritual, even as a child I wasn't an idiot. I just couldn't get myself to believe all the supernatural nonsense they were trying to shove down my throat. So at 14 years old I shook the dust from my feet, left the church, and I haven't lightened their door since - and now, even as an adult, I've instructed my family not to let any preacher preach over my body upon my death. They've been instructed to simply cremate me and sprinkle my ashes in the ocean. 
.
There are over 4200 different religions on Earth. If God had anything at all to do with any of them, there'd be only one. So religion is nothing more than a form of social manipulation to convince the people of a given society that they hold a favored place in the heart of God, and thus, the leaders of that society speaks for God, which is a blatant lie.
.
If Americans actually cared anything at all about Christianity, there never would have been either slavery, bigotry, or the genocide of over 200 million Native Americans. But as we currently see during this Trump era, religious fanatics only believe in "The Word of God" as long as it's convenient. When it becomes less than convenient, they toss it aside like a used Tampon, and instead of loving their neighbors, they put them in cages.


Organized religion is at the very root of 99% of all of the bigotry, evil, murder and mayhem in the world today. So those religious fanatics who support Trump, only support him because he promotes their brand of bigotry, greed, and hatred of all those who don’t look, think, and act like themselves. Clear evidence of that fact is their willingness to turn a blind eye to all of the ungodly flaws in Trump's character. Jesus Christ would undoubtedly condemn the man, but due to their own bigotry and self-interest many White Evangelists have chosen to overrule Jesus and give Trump a pass.  
.
So whenever you see a "Christian for Trump", regardless to what their justification, you know you're looking at a hypocrite that's destined to burn in Hell. Because while they may be able to fool themselves, one another, and the gullible, they can't fool God.

BAD NEWS FOR REV. GRAHAM:
I HATE TO BREAK THIS TO YOU THIS REV. GRAHAM, BUT YOUR SON, FRANKLIN, HAS CHOSEN A SEXUAL PERVERT OVER JESUS CHRIST.  

Eric L. Wattree
Http://wattree.blogspot.com
Ewattree@Gmail.com
BLACK WRITERS, INTELLECTUALS, AND INDEPENDENT THINKERS
.
Religion: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does. 




Sphere: Related Content