Monday, June 01, 2020

A CONSERVATIVE WHITE BOY JUST CALLED ME A RACIST


Beneath the Spin*Eric L. Wattree

EXCELLENCE IS THE KEY TO BLACK EQUALITY
.


A CONSERVATIVE WHITE BOY JUST CALLED ME A RACIST
.
I recently wrote a piece on Donald Trump’s frustration over not being able to live up to Barack Obama’s legacy. It was just a routine piece on what I had assumed was common knowledge. I pointed out in the piece that Trump is fixated on Obama because he wants to be looked upon with the same kind of respect that Obama commands, but since he lacks Obama's knowledge, intellect, and class, he’s fighting a losing battle. Then I got a post on my wall from a guy by the name of Michael Bowman. He just had one thing to say – “You’re the most racist Black man on the internet”. He never substantiated his claim that what I said was racist as oppose to mere fact, so I’m sending him the following in response:
.
Michael, you can't insult a Black man by calling him a racist, because our attitude on race - regardless to what it is - can be fully justified. But in my case, while I admit to being a virulent bigot, I’m not the least bit racist. You have to be stupid to be a racist, and let me assure you, I'm far from stupid.
.
Human beings only come in one species – human. The superficial differences in people are merely a result of an adaptation to their environmental surroundings. The melanin that causes a Black person’s skin to be dark, for example, allows us to be more resistant to the Sun’s UV rays in the area of the world in which we originated. That’s why we don’t have to drench ourselves in sunscreen to take a walk on the beach. But other than that, there’s absolutely no difference between one group of people and another.
.
Well, maybe I should take that back. Culture also plays a role in our development, and our cultural development plays a significant role in who we become. As a result, there are basically two types of people in this world - the enlightened, and those who are stupid enough to be racist in the first place. Only idiots fail to understand that people think with their minds and not with their skin, and you seem to fall into that category. It is for exactly that reason that we’d never be able to see eye-to-eye, because when it comes to ignorance, I’m the most virulent bigot on the planet Earth. I can’t stand stupidity, and I’m always on the look-out for my enemies.
.
You see, there was a reason you called me a racist, and it speaks volumes regarding your intellectual development. You’ve been culturally groomed to believe that you’re naturally superior to Black people, and you feel threatened by anything that causes you to doubt that programming. So you've obviously read something that I’ve written that’s challenged your feelings of superior, and being the "superior" person you assume yourself to be, you can't believe that it could possibly be due to your intellectual inferiority, so the flaw obviously resides in my arrogance. Thus, you’ve come to the conclusion that I’m just an “uppity” Black man who’s prone to hating my intellectual superiors.
.
Sure, that’s the problem! It’s not that I’m simply smarter than you are, it’s just that I’m a racist Black man who THINKS I’m smarter than you are.
.
That’s much easier to live with, isn’t it, White boy?
.
Eric L. Wattree

Ewattree@Gmail.com
BLACK WRITERS, INTELLECTUALS, AND INDEPENDENT THINKERS
.
Religion: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does. 



Sphere: Related Content