Friday, February 05, 2021

A PITCH FOR TAYLOR

Beneath the Spin*Eric L. Wattree 

EXCELLENCE IS THE KEY TO BLACK EQUALITY 


A PITCH FOR TAYLOR

TAYLOR MALON JACKSON 


ERIC III AND TAYLOR

Taylor, my oldest grandbaby, and only girl, is everything her late 
grandmother dreamed of her becoming. She was a Bill Clinton Scholar while still in middle school, coasted through high school, and a graduate in Biology from Jackson State University at 22 years old - and an absolute beauty. What makes her beauty so enthralling is she takes it for granted. She doesn’t even seem to recognize just how special she is. She's got it all. She’s a tall, statuesque beauty with personality and class. She's a triple threat - knowledge, beauty, class - and she comes with dimples.  
. 
She doesn’t know it, but her Poppi’s gonna make her a star. I owe it to her grandmother, who loved her dearly. 
. 
So, I thought I’d solicit your partnership, in what I assure you, is gonna eventually be a done deal. I’m gonna convince someone to see what I see on a daily basis, and they’re gonna make a mint. 
. 

TAYLOR
.
Yes, I’m a proud grandfather, but I’m far from a foolish old man. I’m a proud brother out of the 60s, who’s spent my entire life teaching myself to be an efficient and objective thinker just to survive. And I’m not so old that I don’t remember what catches a man’s eye, and the public’s interest - and I’m telling you, Taylor is a very special piece of work. She’s modest, intelligent, and has an alluring personality to go along with it. 
. 
She’s already a superstar among her family and friends – and even other women, because she’s so completely oblivious of her own beauty. So, it occurred to me that her very special qualities are marketable. She’s this generation’s version of Halle Barry, but tall, stacked, and statuesque. I don’t see anyone like her in the public today.  
. 
It seems like only yesterday when I thought life was forever, but I’m severely under the weather these days, so there’s no doubt in my mind that I’ll be joining my wife soon. So, the last thing I want is for her to be harassing me throughout eternity for what I left undone – and she’s great at it.  
. 
So, grab her flawless grandbaby while you can, or I assure you, you’ll regret it - and knowing her grandmother, so will I.

I'M ON IT, VAL

KAI AND ERIC JR IN HIGH SCHOOL

 Eric L. Wattree 
Http://wattree.blogspot.com 

Ewattree@Gmail.com 
Citizens Against Reckless Middle-Class Abuse (CARMA) 
. 
Religious bigotry: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does.  

 

Sphere: Related Content