Saturday, October 31, 2020

WELCOME BACK, BABY.

Beneath the Spin*Eric L. Wattree 

EXCELLENCE IS THE KEY TO BLACK EQUALITY 

. 

WELCOME BACK, BABY

.
I'M THE ONE WHO'S ALWAYS WRITING ABOUT HOW CRAZY RELIGION IS. I BELIEVE ALL RELIGIONS ARE A LIE, AND SO IS ATHEISM, BECAUSE MAN IS INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING GOD. WHO ARE WE TO THINK THAT GOD IS OBLIGATED TO PROVE HIS EXISTENCE IN ORDER TO ACCOMMODATE OUR LIMITED COMPREHENSION? WE'D BE TOO STUPID TO RECOGNIZE HIM IF HE STOOD RIGHT BEFORE US, AND HE DOES, EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY.
.
EVEN WHAT WE REFER TO AS "NOTHING" IS A FORM OF EXISTENCE. IF NOT, EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE WORD MEANS. WHY IS THERE EVEN SUCH A WORD AS "NOTHING"? I'LL TELL YOU WHY - BECAUSE "NOTHING" IN ITSELF IS A FORM OF EXISTENCE. THE CONCEPT IS SMPLY BEYOND OUR ABILITY TO WRAP OUR HEADS AROUND, BUT THE UNIVERSE IS FILLED WITH THINGS WE CAN'T UNDESTAND. 
.
YOU SEE, GOD IS EXISTENCE ITSELF. SO WHAT WE REFER TO AS GOD, IS WHAT "IS" IS, AND "IS" IS A  FORM OF EXISTENCE.  THUS, WHAT WE REFER TO AS  "NOTHING" IS ACTUALLY A FORM OF EXISTENCE THAT WE'RE JUST TOO  INTELLECTUALLY LIMITED TO UNDERSTAND. "NOTHING" IS SIMPLY THE ABSENCE OF MATTER, AND THE ABSENCE OF MATTER DESCRIBES 99% OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.  
.
THUS, I'M A FIRM BELIVER IN GOD, AND TODAY I'M EVEN MORE CONVINCED OF HIS EXISTENCE THAN EVER.
MY LATE WIFE HAS PROVED IT TO ME.
THIS IS NOT VAL'S DAUGHTER, 
NOR HER GRANDDAUGHTER, THIS IS HER 
GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER

.
The photo above is not just a family resemblance. It goes a lot farther than meets the eye. There's a very eerie story that goes along with this picture, and I'm posting it here to see to it that it remains in our family archive forever.
.
My late wife and I used to get into debates every Sunday morning. She was a big fan of T.D. Jakes, and I told her that he, and all the rest of them, were hustlers. So one Sunday morning we made an agreement. We agreed that if there's life after death, which ever one of us died first would come back and let the other know. Well, shortly after her sudden death, a couple of strange things happened that I tried to write off. I tried to explain them away as coincidences. Once, the television came on by itself while I was in another room, but I assumed that it might have happened due to my neighbor's remote. But then thing happened that I haven't been able to explain, and I've been thinking about it ever since. 
.
One night I was sitting in my motorhome talking to a lady who sells me clothes, and all of a sudden a knife just jumped out of the sink and onto the floor. If I live to be 200 years old I'll never be able to figure out how that happened. But I'll tell you one thing - that woman jumped up, left, and I haven't seen nor heard from her since. She doesn't even call me, and I haven let another woman into Val's space since.  

LOOK AT MY GRANDDAUGHTER, TAYLOR, AND AUBRI'S MOTHER, AMYA. THEY TOOK THIS PHOTO  IN JR. HIGH SCHOOL, LONG BEFORE THEY KNEW THEY WERE DESTINED TO BE RELATED. THEY WERE JUST TWO YOUNG GIRLS WHO DECIDED TO TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER. THEY HAD NO IDEA OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE, BUT GOD DID.. IT'S AS IF GOD ALREADY KNEW WHAT HE HAD IN STORE FOR THEM.

So, Aubri's birth has really gotten my attention. Most babies are cute, but they lack definition. You generally can't tell who they look like until they get older. But Aubri looks (at least to me) exactly like a miniature version of Valdie - not a baby version, but a full grown version of the woman. When I look at her, I can see exactly those characteristics that led me to fall in love with my wife. I can see Val's personality in her eyes. Aubri doesn't have the eyes of an innocent baby; she has the eyes of a person who's seen the world before. She has the eyes of a person who's experienced life before. Look at her eyes, and then look at Val's. They have the exact same expression. They seem to say, "I'M BACK."
,
THANK YOU, RITA.
I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOR COMFORTING 
ME AFTER VAL'S DEATH.
BUT I'LL WAYS BE HER MAN,
UNTIL DUE US PART, AND BEYOND.
IT'S WRITTEN ON HER GRAVE.

Eric L. Wattree 

Ewattree@Gmail.com 
BLACK WRITERS, INTELLECTUALS, AND INDEPENDENT THINKERS 
. 
Religion: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does.  

 

Sphere: Related Content