Friday, October 02, 2020

DO I FEEL ANY COMPASSION FOR DONALD TRUMP?

Beneath the Spin*Eric L. Wattree

EXCELLENCE IS THE KEY TO BLACK EQUALITY

DO I FEEL ANY COMPASSION FOR DONALD TRUMP?

DOES A MAN WHO MOCKS THE DISABLED 
DESERVE COMPASSION?

While we don't want to see anyone’s life in danger, or become ill, the case of Donald Trump is a little different. It's very hard to feel any compassion for Donald, because his selfishness has contributed to many of the over 200,000 American lives that’s been lost due to the pandemic. And further, Donald Trump felt absolutely no hesitation about putting his supporters in harm's way for his own interests – even having rally supporters sign a document agreeing not to sue him if they became ill.

Nevertheless, I don’t want to see Trump die of the Coronavirus. But is it because I feel compassion for Trump? On the contrary. I don’t want to see Trump die of the virus because he’d be getting off too lightly. I want to see Trump live a long and humiliating life in prison, knowing he’s a total loser and the laughingstock of the world. That way his ego will also get the punishment it deserves.

I’M HERMAN CAIN – OR AT LEAST, I USED TO BE


Eric L. Wattree

Http://wattree.blogspot.com

BLACK WRITERS, INTELLECTUALS, AND INDEPENDENT THINKERS
.
Religion: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does. 

 

Sphere: Related Content